ABOUT THE SERVICE
Electrical networks with poor Power Quality result in financial loss, environmental impacts and/or safety concerns.
Power Quality Analysis is the field of expertise where professionals identify the feeder source input and output using Single Line Diagram for monitoring the different parameters of power. This analysis considers various parameters like:
- Current & Voltage Harmonics
- Transient Currents & Voltages
- Phase-phase/Neutral RMS voltage variations.
- Frequency variations
- Ground – Neutral RMS voltage variations.
- Load RMS current variations
- Power Factor
- Active & Reactive Power